Annual Reports to the Legislature
- Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) Evaluation by California State University Long Beach
- Pay for Success Grant Program Legislative Report, 2019
- Seventh Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2019
- Juvenile Justice Crime Prevention Act & Youthful Offender Block Grant, March 2018
- Mentally Ill Offender Crime Reduction Grant Legislative Report, 2018
- Public Safety Realignment Act: 6th Annual Report on the Implementation of Community Corrections Partnership Plans, July 2018
- Community Corrections in California: A Report on the 2014-2016 Inspection Cycle, Legislative Report, April 2017
April 28, 2020
A survey of California juvenile halls and ranches shows fewer bookings, more diversion, and medical testing for those who must be housed and are showing symptoms of possible COVID-19 illness, according to a voluntary survey conducted by the BSCC.
April 24, 2020
As the State of California continues to respond to the COVID-19 emergency, the Board of State and Community Corrections has coordinated with 69 grantees that are implementing reentry services under the Adult Re-Entry Grant (ARG) Program to outline services available to people newly release from state prisons.
April 20, 2020
The Supplemental Jail and Juvenile Detention Profile Surveys are now available. The BSCC recently began collecting data from county Sheriffs and Probation Chiefs on ADP, bookings, and releases related to COVID-19.
April 8, 2020
This memorandum is to advise you of temporary, additional data the BSCC will be requesting from all county detention facilities (both adult and juvenile) about local detention populations and weekly changes during the COVID-19 emergency.