Adult Supplemental JPS Data Related to COVID-19
The collection of the weekly Supplemental JPS was stopped with the report due on December 13, 2021.
Weekly data are available from April 11, 2020 through December 11, 2021.
Weekly COVID-19 data continues to be collected. Please also visit the COVID-19 Data Dashboard.
The Board of State and Community Corrections has implemented a Supplemental Jail Profile Survey (JPS) to collect select data elements on a weekly basis to track coronavirus-related impacts for local adult detention systems. The following provide the resources available regarding this data collection.
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 12-8-2021opens PDF file
- Supplemental JPS Dashboard
- Memorandum JPS/JDPS 4-8-2020opens PDF file
- Supplemental JPS Workbookopens PDF file
- Supplemental JPS Formopens PDF file
- FAQ Supplemental JPS & JDPSopens PDF file
- JPS Facilitiesopens EXCEL file
- Supplemental JPS Master Data Fileopens EXCEL file