Juvenile Justice Standing Committee Meeting,
Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Board of State and Community Corrections
2590 Venture Oaks Way, Board Meeting Room, Sacramento, CA 95833
Meeting Called to Order
- Welcome and Introductions. Approve Minutes.
- Update on California Juvenile Justice Trends and Pending Legislation
- Juvenile Justice Data Systems- Status of proposed reform
- Division of Juvenile Justice Reorganization – Governor’s Reform Plans
- Local Juvenile Detention Facilities: closures, repurposing, oversight
- Juvenile Justice Standing Committee priorities and coordination
- Public Comment
There will be a working lunch for members during the meeting.
For additional information about this Notice and agenda or to request notice of public meetings, please visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073. To submit written material regarding an agenda item or to request special accommodations for persons with disabilities, please contact Tameka Shedwin at firstname.lastname@example.org new email or call 916.323.9704. For general information about the BSCC visit www.bscc.ca.gov or call 916.445.5073.