BSCC Data Dashboards
BSCC dashboards are best viewed in Internet Explorer 9 and above, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. If you experience any issues accessing the data dashboards, please try updating your browser. Thank you.
Senate Bill (SB) 92 (Chapter 36, Statutes of 2011) requires the BSCC to collect each county’s Community Corrections Partnership (CCP) implementation plan adopted by the Board of Supervisors and authorizes the BSCC to evaluate, publish, and disseminate statistics and other information on the condition and progress of criminal justice in the state. The dashboard contains information on each county’s unique Realignment approach.
The Board of State and Community Corrections (BSCC) provides service to the local corrections systems through inspections of local detention facilities, assistance in training of local corrections personnel, funding opportunities through grants programming, and facilitating detention facility construction including funding. The dashboard contains county-level and program-level data that can be queried via dropdown menus.
This project was a collaboration between the BSCC and a workgroup from the California Jail Programs Association. Information contained within the dashboard was self-reported by participants who completed a 2013 Statewide Survey on the types of programs provided to offenders in California adult correctional facilities.
The data for the jail population trends was developed in October 2013 for the Association of Criminal Justice Research Conference in Irvine, California. The dashboard provides jail population trends at the state level and individual jurisdictions.
The Board of State and Community Corrections
- About the BSCC opens in a new window
- Realignment opens in a new window
- Composition of the Board opens in a new window
- New Publications on National Juvenile Justice Issues opens in a new window
- Evidence-based Practices opens in a new window
- History of the BSCC opens in a new window
- BSCC Board opens in a new window
- Community Corrections Partnership Plans opens in a new window
- Board Meeting Schedule, Agenda, Minutes opens in a new window
- BSCC Data Dashboards opens in a new window
Additional Helpful Links
- Administrative Office of the Courts opens in a new window
- California Chief Probation Officers opens in a new window
- California Police Chief's Association opens in a new window
- California Probation, Parole and Correctional Association opens in a new window
- California State Association of Counties opens in a new window
- California State Sheriff’s Association opens in a new window
- Stanford Criminal Justice Center opens in a new window
- State Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) Realignment page opens in a new window
- The Partnership for Community Excellence Realignment Page opens in a new window